

So Thursdays I have the day off and I decided to take Coco to The Mud Puppy! It is a do-it-yourself dog wash! It was Coco's first time there (we normally give her baths in our backyard)! We had a great time and I think Coco did too! I brought my cousins Dan and Liza with me in case Coco got out of hand, but she was well-behaved! I'm so proud of her :) Here are a few pics...
She looks a little hefty, but she TOTALLY is NOT! It's just the way she's sitting!
Another hefty looking picture...
1 comment:
What a great idea! I've never heard of anything like that. I wonder if my town has that...at the very least, I could go to YOUR town, which is right next to MY town and do it...tho my dog is an overly large, righteously hefty shihtzu and the pictures wouldn't be nearly as cute...
Cute post!
Post a Comment