Last weekend, Jacob and I met up with my cousins Troy and Ceng (they're married) and their friends at a parking lot in Foothill Ranch. We all brought our bikes! They invited Jacob and me to go mountain biking with them in Whiting Ranch. Jacob and I have NEVER gone mountain biking! I do remember a while back, Jacob telling me how we should go mountain biking, and I would always be against it because of the stories of mountain lion attacks I'd hear. Luckily, I had the courage to go-- we'd be in a big group and stick close together... plus it's in the morning when EVERYone is hiking or biking :) It literally kicked my a** going up that mountain. It's about 3 miles to the top and maybe 5 miles or more going down? It's pretty steep going down and since I don't have disc brakes, I walked the steep part! But hey, it's my first time! Cut me some slack! Then when we reached the bottom of the steep part, that's when I got back on my bike and caught up with everyone. It's pretty hardcore and crazy difficult, but I LOVED it!!! I wanna go again!
Getting ready to ride!
2 comments:
wow! exciting!!i am glad you got to experience it and possibly have picked up a new hobby?? can you take me sometime? is there a place to rent bikes?
Whew hew! Looks like fun! Miss you!
Post a Comment