So Jacob and I decided to have a design contest to see who could remodel our home the best! So I got on the Mac and used Adobe Photoshop, while he got on his PC laptop and used Paint. Now keep in mind, Paint is a very simple coloring program, while Photoshop is specifically used for editting photos... Let's see the results!

Above is Jacob's. His looks great! Remember, he used Paint- he did a lot of copying and pasting... i.e., that pavement is made out of the roof! the ivy around the garage is made from those palms! haha

Here's mine! Somewhat blurry looking! I figured adding a Lamborghini would put me ahead of Jacob! Jacob wasn't satisfied with his Paint remodeled home after he saw mine. He said I had the advantage of using the better program... so on Saturday, he spent all morning remodeling again! This time, he used the Mac! Below is his masterpiece! I absolutely love it! It's awesome! He wins!

2 comments:
Wow. .you got schooled there at the end, Krish! :) Looks amazing. He can remodel our next.
OH that looks like so much fun~!!! I can't wait to design my own house!!
Post a Comment