Yesterday, Jacob and I went to Mama's house in San Clemente for a Father's Day BBQ. It was fun :) We ate, hung out, watched t.v... you know, the usual stuff that goes on during family weekend time! Jacob and I left their house later than we planned, and since their house is in San Clemente, it is closer to Ortega, than taking the 241 (which we normally take if it's late at night and we don't want to risk our lives driving thru the un-lit highway of the Saddleback Mountains)! But Jacob's driven thru the Ortega in daylight, night, dusk, dawn, etc. Luckily, the highway is lined with reflectors EVERYWHERE-- well, on the Orange County side, anyway! The Riverside side doesn't have as many reflectors, but it's still okay. We reached the look out and Jacob decided to pull over and take a look at the city. It was SO BEAUTIFUL. I wish I had a real camera with me. I only had my iPhone.
No comments:
Post a Comment