Today I made sopas. It means "soup"... but "Sopas" is the Filipino version of chicken noodle soup. It's so yummy. I've never made it before so I had to look for the recipe online. Luckily, I had all the ingredients! I made it using chicken stock and omg it was so delicious! Better than I expected! Jacob loved it and said, "babe, I wouldn't mind having this every day!". That's how I know he loves it :) This isn't a great picture since it was taken with my iphone, but hey it's a camera and it works!
My cousins also came over tonight. My aunt and Mama brought my sister and cousins over (since tomorrow is my birthday party). They wanted to spend the night :) Hahaha, Jacob and I are planning on doing some yard work tomorrow morning! And now we have slaves! They have no idea what's in store for them! hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment