Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bella

Six weeks ago my friend, Tanya Nolan, told me about her friend Lisa, who has a golden retriever that just had a liter of puppies! Lisa was giving them away and Jacob and I wanted one, but we weren't ready to care for a NEWBORN puppy. So I asked Tanya if it would be okay that Lisa put a puppy on hold for us! Well she did! The puppies were 6 weeks old last week so Jacob and I went to Lisa's to pick a puppy out! We wanted a girl so Coco could have a little sister ;) Lisa's daughters named the puppies and we ended up picking "Isabella". Jacob and I couldn't think of any good girl puppy names (Goldie, Sunny and Copper, were among the list) and so we went with "Bella". It suites her. She is so fun and cute! She keeps us up at night but it isn't a big deal to me since that's what I had to go through with Coco ;)

Her tummy is pretty warm. She's so cute-- she's always laying on the floor like this. I think she likes the feeling of cold tile on her warm tummy lol

No comments: