Our living room used to look like this. The green wall isn't as nice as it looks. In person, it really is a yucky green.
When I came home from work, I saw this.
Unfortunately, the picture was taken with my iPhone so the quality isn't very good.
We've had some furniture in there but what really 'made' the room were the pictures on the wall! Jacob framed all the pictures we had of Christ and hung them up in this room! I love walking into the house and seeing this. It makes me so happy. I love this room. This is where we go to read and study.
We've had some furniture in there but what really 'made' the room were the pictures on the wall! Jacob framed all the pictures we had of Christ and hung them up in this room! I love walking into the house and seeing this. It makes me so happy. I love this room. This is where we go to read and study.
No comments:
Post a Comment