Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ICE TRUCK!

I'm a little obsessed with food trucks. One of my best friends got me addicted to them. Her name is Ashley Eliot. She is the event directer for the IE (Inland Empire) Food Truck Festival! A bunch of different gourmet food trucks will be in a huge parking lot and people will get to walk around and try all the different types of food! From a cheeseball food truck, to Filipino Fusion food truck, and Cotton Candy food truck to a Cupcake food truck! There's so many. I can't wait to go!!! There will be games and music and skate demos. It'll be so rad!

Anyway, I got so excited at work today when they told us there was going to be a shaved ice truck! Shaundra and I went to the parking lot on our break and got some yummy Kona Ice. We got to pick whatever flavors we wanted! It was awesome.

No comments: