Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ahh, Family...

So we spent Thanksgiving with my side of the fambam here in California. We went over to grandma's house. It was fun. All the cousins were there. A couple months ago, Mama and I took Joy and her family's pictures for them. Everyone else in our family wanted their pictures taken, so Mama brought her photo studio (lights, umbrellas, backdrop and all), to grandmas. After we ate, we all just hung around (to let the food settle), and then it was time for pictures! Keith showed me how to set it up (even though I already knew) and I took everyone's pictures! It was really fun. 

Here they are: (some will just make you laugh because we were being really silly). There are a couple of my cousin Troy (big guy) and he's got some individual pics that are funny (he's copying Justin and acting like a ham) lol

No comments: