Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

I Love Him...

Jacob and I spent the late afternoon at home, just talking about things. We were getting hungry, so we got fixed ourselves up and he took me out for dinner! It was a late dinner. It was almost 9pm, and he suggested we go to my favorite restaurant (Olive Garden). I was hoping it would still be open. Because some lame-o restaurants close early. Anyway, we ending up going. They don't close till 11pm so we got lucky! I had a salad appetizer and he had the soup (both salad and soup were unlimited), so he asked for another bowl so I could have some soup :) We both ordered the Seafood Portofino (which is what I ALWAYS order when I go!). We ate and talked and laughed. I love him so much and I have so much fun with him whenever we go out anywhere. Tonight we tried something new-- we had Italian sodas, which are pretty much like cream sodas with different flavors. Jacob had raspberry added to his and I had caramel-- totally yum! 

No comments: