Jacob and I drove out to Las Vegas for the weekend for my cousin Liza's wedding! She married Tom Grunkemeyer. He's a nice guy :) My mom and dad hooked them up over a month ago and now they are married! Anyway, this was the first time Jacob and I went to Vegas together, so it was pretty fun and special :) We had TONS of fun! We stayed at South Point Hotel & Casino, went to the top of the Stratosphere, went to Outdoor World (a big outdoor store that is probably the most awesome place to go!), drove around the strip, and went to watch The Lion King at the Luxor. Here are some pictures! (I couldn't take any of the Lion King because they didn't allow pictures to be taken) :(

2 comments:
FUUUUN!!!! Looks like a great trip - your cousin and her husband are super cute, too!
Isn't Vegas a BLAST!!!! I love to go there. I saw The Lion King in LA years ago and it was so much fun.
What a great weekend...thx for posting the pics. You are so brave for doing that roller coaster....yeesh...I got goose bumples just looking at the pics.....
*shudder*
P.S. You could totally take Marie Osmond.
Post a Comment