A week ago, my cousin Troy and his wife Ceng (pronounced "sang"), recently got a puppy! Their kids Aleila and Deihan named her Emma. I know, it's kind of a little girl name, but it's so cute for her! Anyway, Emma is a Labrador Retriever/German Shepherd mix. She looks more like a lab, which is a good thing! You can see the German side of her on her face lol, the German side! haha.. Anyway, she is just a few weeks old, i think! Maybe a couple months? I don't remember! Isn't she beautiful?? They brought her over to grandma's house. Camille, Aaron and their dog Spencer were there too! We were all playing outside and then suddenly Jacob and Coco show up! Yikes! At first, Coco was a little growly (which made Emma super scared of the 'big, bad, dog'), but after holding Emma and showing Coco that Emma is nice and a good dog, and after the butt-sniffing ritual (excuse my french), and getting to know each other, they became buddies! I love how small and tiny Emma is! It reminds me of when Jacob and I first got Coco! Smelled just like Coco, too! haha, Here are pictures! Keep in mind, grandma's got a ton of plants in the backyard... but the 'grass' sucks!
above: half of me, and Emma :)
1 comment:
no more puppy posts - it's too tempting for me!!
Post a Comment