Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Family


This last week Jacob's mom, dad and brother Kaleb, drove from Arkansas to Utah to visit Jacob's 2 sisters and the extended family. From there, they drove here to California to visit us! Jacob and I were (and are) still waiting for our new mattress to be delivered (Costco is just taking their precious time)! We moved our old bed and frame to one of the guest rooms for his parents, and his brother and sisters stayed in the other guest rooms with air mattresses :)

His family came just in time Sunday night! Jacob and I were painting and cleaning up around the house all day so it could be "presentable". Haha... And his family arrived soon after we finished painting! We didn't take very many pictures, but here's what we have

I went and played tennis with Jacob, Kaleb and dad. It was fun! These pictures are of them "warming up".

Jacob's signature serve-- he is SO GOOD!
Kaleb and dad
Dad going after the ball!

Backhand. Kaleb looks like he's skipping!
Eggs for breakfast! I love it!
Playing Qwelf. It's a weird game. A mix between Curses and Cranium. I like Cranium the best!
Coco snuggling up to Jacob on the couch
Jessica by the not-so-clean-and-clear-yet pool

Kaleb, Jessica, Krista and dad playing cards
Jacob, Krischelle and Coco



No comments: