Today was my little sister's 10th birthday party! Tomorrow 9/19 is her actual birthday. I can't believe she's 10. When I look at her, I think she's still 5! Then again, she is pretty small for a 10 year old. Hehe :) But she is growing up so fast. Next thing you know, she'll be dating. Yikes. Okay let's not think too far ahead.

Jacob and I made cupcakes for Camille's birthday. She LOVES Domo, so I decided to do a Domo birthday for her. I also made a Domo pillow and some Domo speakers. :)


The cupcakes are chocolate fudge with vanilla frosting, sprayed with edible blue frost spray.
The Domo characters were cut out from foam paper (fondant is way too expensive)!
Jacob and I made cupcakes for Camille's birthday. She LOVES Domo, so I decided to do a Domo birthday for her. I also made a Domo pillow and some Domo speakers. :)
The Domo characters were cut out from foam paper (fondant is way too expensive)!

No comments:
Post a Comment