Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The McMuffins

Jacob's sister, Krista and her husband Dustin McCutcheon (whom I call McMuffin) moved in with us a week ago. We thought it would be a good idea for them to help us with our bills, while we help them (by giving them a smaller rent) and a bigger home to live in and eventually save enough money to buy their own place in California since it's better out here. Their words, not mine! They moved out here the day before we were expecting them. The house was not at its best, and we were still in our pajamas trying to clean! ...Thanks. I really do hate surprises. Haha

Along with Krista and Dustin, there is also their dog, Koda, who is a Border Collie/Lab mix. He is a sweet dog and smart, too! Not very sociable, since he's been in an apartment (while in Utah with Krista and Dustin). He eventually got used to Coco and Bella, and vice-versa. They still need a little work, but I think they are pretty tolerant of each other.
From left to right: Bella, Coco, Koda
The main reason I wanted them to come out, was so they would have support in working on getting to the temple to get sealed. They were married last year in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints on August 6th and two days later, Dustin was baptized! It was great. They want to get married in the San Diego Temple! That's where Jacob and I got married! I'm very excited for them :)

No comments: