Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Man! I feel like a woman!

Jacob and I went to his sister Jessica's house. She has these clip on extensions that she wears in her hair. We had no idea she was even wearing them until she took them out. She had TONS clipped on her head! Jacob decided to be dorky and clip them on his head. This is what happens when men get a hold of girl accessories...

He is sexy or what? ......what. hahahah

I couldn't stop laughing

Here we are doing are gay pose
We needed a good laugh.

Also, for those of you who don't know who Ben Folds is, he is Ben Folds Five... he is also one of the judges on the Sing Off! Anyways, Jacob and I didn't realize until the other night, but Jacob's Uncle Scott looks like an older version of Ben Folds! Ha!

No comments: