Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

SOLD!

Jacob decided to sell his executive desk. He's been wanting an executive desk for the longest time. We finally bought one late in 2009, brought it with us out here to Murrieta and used it for a good amount of time. We even devoted the downstairs room to be an office just for his desk. Well, we've done some thinking and thought it would be wiser to turn that extra room into an actual bedroom- that would add some equity to our home :). We moved the Mac and most the books upstairs in the niche. First picture is the "old" office. Second picture is the niche. Anyway, he posted his desk on craigslist just 2 days ago and he got it sold today! :) Way to go, Jakey! Sorry you had to part from it :(
We also sold Jacob's bass guitar (with case), bass amp, and bass processor. He doesn't really play it at all. We are guitar players. :) We've been trying to sell this for a while, but my posts on craigslist were never replied to. Jacob, on the other hand, is good at posting items on craigslist and getting them sold! Goodbye bass guitar and other accessories that we never played with!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked that desk too. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do. Do do do do do do.

BTW, I've been listening to the Mindy Gledhill on your little ipod all morning. Turns out my neighbor on our street went to school with her and they are buds. FAME BY ASSOCIATION!!! haha. I really like her songs.

Krischelle said...

that's awesome! I LOVE Mindy G! I found out about her thru Nie-Nie :) her songs are so cool and I love her voice! lucky you. your neighbor knows her!