

It is 3:40 a.m. I have not been able to sleep for the past week! I don't know why-- I've laid off the caffeine so I don't know what's the deal! As I sit here on the barstool/chair thing, Mythbusters just finished and the Tempur-pedic infomercial is on t.v. behind me, and Jacob is in bed, snoring lightly. Every time I glance over at him, I think of how cute and peaceful he looks. For some odd reason, he's so darling to me when he is just waking up... must be the sleepy bedroom eyes... haha did I say that??? Anyway, I thought I would write some (simple) things that I love about Jacob.

Goodbye kisses in the morning while I'm still in bed
Playing the piano or guitar for me
Covering me up in blankets in the middle of the night when it's freezing
Being my little sister's best buddy

Holding my hand in the car while he's shifting gears :D
Standing up for me when people treat me badly
Beating my dad in a round of golf
He is always game for learning something new
Little (and big) notes and cute little drawings I find around the room and elsewhere, proclaiming his love for me.

Being ever-so-patient when I'm being ever-so-bipolar, lol
Playing piano duets with me (even though I know he would rather watch the big game on tv)
Letting me vent about everything, whenever I need venting time
Squeezing my hands 3 times (3 for 'I - Love - You') wherever we are. This is my most favorite one since it's our own thing :D . We even hum 'I Love You', or whistle it. Hehe
Well I have plenty more to write, but it is almost 4 a.m. now and I would like to spend the entire day and night with Jacob.
No comments:
Post a Comment