Here's a little peek of what I've been working on! I made these magnets for my co-workers. Each magnet represents them... Well, it's what reminds me of them. These clay magnets are small enough to fit in my palm and I can make a fist and you still wouldn't see them! I sculpted them into whatever, baked them in the oven (according to instructions), cooled them off, glazed them, and glued magnets to the back! ...and voila! (vwa-lah).
I made a lot more, so if you would like to see the rest, you can go to my craft site here: http://krischelle.blogspot.com
I think the reason why I've kept myself so busy with crafts lately is because Jacob travels up north everything week to Lompoc, and I have to keep myself busy! I've gone from practicing piano, to coin purses made of felt, to iphone/wallet cases, to polymer clay magnets! It's REALLY fun! I guess I always have to be doing something that involves my hands! Gotta keep 'em at work! This is probably my favorite 'hobby' so far because ANYbody can use clay-- I love doing this with my sister and younger cousins. It's good family team building experience.. haha (can you tell i've been working too much?) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment