Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Capo!!! Oh yeah!

I've been playing guitar for 10 years... and in the last 7 years I have had only 2 different types of capos. First, below is this ugly, retro orange and black elastic capo that I bought for only 2 bucks. 
And second, for the past couple years I have been using this cheap, ugly, plastic capo that clicks and literally sounds like it's going to break after too many clicks...

Jenna came over once (when Jacob and I were living in Laguna) to play guitar with me, and I was putting my capo on my guitar and she laughed and said, "what the heck is that?!?". And I said, "It's a capo!"  and she goes, "...no. THIS is a capo." and she whips out this crazy, weird lookin thing that looks more like a clamp if you ask me. Anyways, I have been playing a lot guitar lately and my ghetto $3 capo has been giving me some trouble and it's not really working for me anymore! So I decided that it's time to move up and update!
 So here's my new capo in action! haha... oh, and I give credits to my beautiful yamaha acoustic guitar (that my biological dad owned) who I gave the name "Mimi". :D 



No comments: