Jakey has been gone this week. He is up in Lompoc again, and this is his last week up there! I miss him every time he is away :( He and I were talking this last weekend about how it's kinda nice to be apart for a little while because when we're back together, we appreciate each other more. Which is true... I've realized how much I really, really miss him when he is gone away and how much I can't sleep without him. Well, I obviously can't sleep without him, considering it is 1:50 in the morning and I am up and blogging! He is such a hard worker and I know I don't tell him enough, but I am so grateful for him and appreciate all he does for us.
He recently got a call from a Lighting Business that found his resume online and said he was one of the top 2! I was so excited for him! They wanted him to work for their business as one of the main guys for sales. They have already had to interviews with Jacob and already called his references and told Jacob how great the references were. I'm really stoked for him and can't wait for the business to call Jacob back with an offer. They have been thinking up of an offer to give to Jacob. The great thing about this 'new job' is that Jacob gets a salary AND commission! ..Because you know most sales only get commission. ...He might even start next week! I guess we will see! I know they see what Jacob can bring to their company and I know Jacob is gonna be great at this. I hope they make a great offer. I'm so proud of my baby :D
1 comment:
Hi! Do you have an update on this? LOve you!
Post a Comment