Heather, my supervisor, had a birthday on October 16th. Since that was on a Sunday, and she was in Las Vegas, our office didn't celebrate until October 18th when she came back. Jacob and I stayed up last night till 3am today, working on this sign. I know, it's ridiculous, but I actually had fun making this. Maybe it's because I just love crafts so much! Some stupid lady walked by while I was taping the decorations on the door and said in a rude voice, "why are there people hanging from the balloons!?". I wanted to reply with something rude like, "why don't you have an imagination??". LoL, but my co-worker lightened it with, "because we are all hanging by a thread here at work!" HA!
Anyways, Feather liked it :) And yes, I call her Feather.
Anyways, Feather liked it :) And yes, I call her Feather.
No comments:
Post a Comment