Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

About Me Picture Tag

So I saw this post from this random blog I found! What you do is find pictures (from your computer, online, whatever), and use the pictures to describe things about you. Here's my stuff! 


My name:

My age:

I can't live without... : the love of my life ;)
A place I want to visit: (Sorrento Coast in Italy)

My favorite vacation spot: (so far) Cabo!

Something I have too many of, but just love:

My favorite indulgence: (chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream!)

My favorite flowers: 

My favorite color:

My favorite food: (seafood portofino at Olive Garden)

My favorite animal(s): bichon frise and tortoise/turtle thing lol

Favorite past time as a child:

Where I live and grew up: (my house in/and california!)


My passion: 


Guilty pleasure: lol

My first job:

Okay so I tag ALL OF YOU!!! C'mon do it! It may take a while, but if you have time to write long blogs, you have time for this! haha ;)